Our annual Intersalon competition was held at The Liner Hotel in Liverpool this month and we are so proud of all our students and their achievements. There was a fantastic quality of hairdressing presented by the apprentices, well done to all apprentices that entered.
Congratulations go to Anna Gordon from Andrew Collinge Heswall, winner of the 1st-year competition and Charlotte Singleton from Q’Dos Hair Design, winner of the 2nd Year competition.
1st Year competition
- 1st: Anna Gordon – Andrew Collinge Heswall
- 2nd: Holly Lascelles-Higgins – Ziba Salon
- 3rd: Catherine Newton – L.A. Hair
2nd Year competition
- 1st: Charlotte Singleton – Q’Dos Hair Design
- 2nd: Milly Murphy – Sass Hair & Beauty
- 3rd: Abigail Crockett – Gallagher & Washington
There was also the chance to recognise the outstanding achievements and the progress apprentices have made over the last couple of years – well done to all our certificate recipients – and congratulations to our last two Apprentices of the year for achieving the highest grades in their End-Point Assessment, Rosie Hilton Hair Professional Apprentice of the Year 2020 and Mia Favager Hair Professional Apprentice of the Year 2021.
Learn more about Andrew Collinge Training.
See the Training Salon opening times and prices.