Short-term private training courses for qualified hairdressers. Gain confidence, learn new techniques and gain practical experience. We have over 40 years experience in training hairdressers with a focus of providing skills that lead to a sustainable career in the hairdressing industry.
Confidence in Cutting Course
Take your hairdressing skills to the next level with this two day Collinge & Co cutting course – perfect for hairdressers that want to build up their confidence to work on the salon floor. Have you had a break from hairdressing and want to refresh your skills? Or have you recently qualified from a college course and need more practical experience?
The courses take place on Tuesdays over two weeks, from 9am to 4:30pm each day. 5 places available per course.
£200 inc VAT per learner
There will be two demonstrations each day by our Senior Technical Tutor with the opportunity for you to replicate each cut on a training-head block. Each day will finish with you working on a model/client to finesse cutting skills, consultation, personalisation and client care.
Cutting techniques to include:
- Classic cutting basics: baseline, forward graduation and long-layered cutting
- Precision Bob
- Graduated bob with texture
- Short layered cut
- 30 January & 6 February 2024
- 13 & 20 February 2024
- 27 February & 5 March 2024
- 12 & 19 March 2024
- 9 & 16 April 2024
- 23 & 30 April 2024
- 7 & 14 May 2024
- 21 & 28 May 2024
Once the course is completed it is possible to complete additional training on a per day basis to meet your own individual training requirements.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for qualified hairdressers that are looking to gain confidence and some advanced cutting skills. This could include:
- hairdressers that have recently completed a hairdressing qualification at college
- recently qualified hairdressing Level 2 apprentices that want to gain more advanced cutting skills
- hairdressers with less experience in precision cutting who want to up their skills
- hairdressers that have taken a career break and want to gain some experience before going back to the salon floor
Please note the course is not suitable for:
- beginner hairdressers
- unqualified hairdressers that have not previously received cutting training
- experienced hairdressers that are already competent in precision cutting and are confident in most areas of cutting
Apply here for Collinge & Co hairdressing training courses